Systems and Data Analyst
Northside Behavioral Health Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Serving Hillsborough County since 1973, Northside Behavioral Health Center is one of Florida's largest community-based providers of behavioral health services. Our mission is simple-Northside Behavioral Health Center is working for a drug-free community: one person, one family at a time.
We offer market competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for full/part-time employees including health and dental insurance, paid time-off (PTO), up to 10 paid holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement plans, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability and assistance with certification and licensure.
Northside Behavioral Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug & Tobacco Free Facility.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness for all data reporting; including but not limited to demographic, service events, guarantor information, and practitioner enrollment.
- Responsible for end-user support, creating reports, and maintenance data from Practice Management System; validate accuracy and functioning of all reports.
- Update and maintain guarantors, charge master, payment and adjustment codes, templates and practitioner demographic data and operationalize configuration for claims/billing specifications in Practice Management System (test and production platforms).
- Create and maintain documentation on the functionality of Avatar system; provide assistance to staff and vendors as required.
- Verify all data related to services, charges and non-client entries for Managing Entity contract funding; creating files for upload, meeting imposed deadlines for monthly submission.
- Responsible for preparation of all monthly reports for data and invoice reconciliation, meeting requirements of Managing Entity contract dashboard.
HS Diploma or equivalent
Bachelor's degree preferred
- General Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, and standard business IT solutions
- Required - Repot Writing - SQL & Crystal Experience
- Preferred - Behavioral Health knowledge (Netsmart/Avatar and State Reporting)