Shuttle Driver- Part-time (8:00PM-12:00AM, M-F)
Northshore University HealthSystem Evanston, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the United States. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., NorthShore is a non-for-profit organization comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 950 physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. NorthShore has annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employs more than 10,500 people. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
We are currently seeking a Shuttle Driver for our Shuttle Operations Department located at Evanston Hospital, in Evanston IL. This is a part-time/resource position and benefits eligible. Monday-Friday, 8:00 pm-12:00 AM.
In this role, you will:
- Safely transport employees and supplies between hospitals, corporate offices and other NorthShore sites
- Demonstrate friendly and courteous behavior at all times to rider(s), refrain from any activities that may cause discomfort to passengers, and assist riders with boarding
- Operate hospital-owned vehicles in a safe manner, adhering to all Illinois traffic regulations and NorthShore policies and procedures
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A valid Illinois C class CDL driver's license with passenger endorsement and J10L restriction; Must have held a valid driver's license for 3 years prior to the date of application
- A good driving record subject to State driver motor vehicle verification to comply with Hospital insurance requirements
- 6 months of experience driving a passenger van or bus (i.e school bus, shuttle bus, passenger van)
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Northshore University HealthSystem
TravelView all jobs at Northshore University HealthSystem