Research Study Coordinator
Northshore University HealthSystem Skokie, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Research Study Coordinator I – Dermatology Research
- Position: Research Study Coordinator I, Dermatology Research
- Location: Skokie, IL
- Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
- Hours: Monday-Friday
- Required Travel: possible travel to study start-up meetings
Minimum Formal Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required, in the fields of social, biological or healthcare sciences preferred
- 1-5 years of research experience
- Clinical research experience, computer literacy, regulatory submissions, consent process
Special Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact in a professional and sensitive manner handling financial information, research project information, research proposals, IRB paperwork.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access.
- Familiarity with clinical data will be preferable.
- Perform a variety of research, data entry and regulatory duties of a routine and technical nature related to departmental research endeavors
- Ensure adherence to protocols and quality of information received
- Identifying and screening study participants, enroll subjects to the trials in adherence with the protocol
- Assist with Institutional Review Board (IRB) proposal preparation
- Assist with budget proposals and study budget tracking
- Assist with study time reporting
- Ensure compliance with local, state and Federal regulations for the protection of human subjects
- Complete regulatory submissions/revisions for the Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Communicate and coordinate with physicians, division staff, and other departmental study personnel as required for study design, implementation and completion
- Complete data abstraction and data entry for study specific databases.
- Review and timely report study related adverse events to the sponsor.
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked a Top 15 Major Teaching Hospital in the U.S. Headquartered in Evanston, Illinois, NorthShore comprises five hospitals (Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Skokie and Swedish), 140 Medical Group and Specialty Care offices, and more than 3,000 physicians, serving over 635,000 patients. The organization supports academics and research as the principal teaching affiliate for the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. Recognized for nursing excellence, NorthShore is a Magnet designated organization--the first system in Illinois to receive this prestigious honor. NorthShore has an established reputation and employs over 12,500 people.
When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Northshore University HealthSystem
ScienceView all jobs at Northshore University HealthSystem