- Position: Registered Nurse
- Location: Immediate Care Centers - Cook and Lake Counties
- Full Time/Part Time: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Hours: Immediate Care Centers are open seven days a week: weekdays between 8:00AM and 9:00PM and weekends between 8:00AM and 8:00PM.
- Required Travel: Travel to multiple locations will be required
What you will need:
- License: Current professional Nursing Licensure in the State of IL required
- Education: Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing required; BSN strongly preferred
- Certification: BLS/CPR certification for the Healthcare Provider required
- Experience: 1 year of nursing experience in an office or hospital setting required
- Skills: N/A
What you will do:
- Provide nursing care services under the direction of the office Practice Manager and Physicians
- Phone triage, test results, medication refills, prior authorizations, conveying plans of care patient education/teaching
- Review and respond to NorthShore Connect messages from patients
- Chart in Epic, our electronic medical record
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in Evanston, Ill., includes five hospitals - Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Skokie and Swedish. NorthShore also includes a 900 physician multispecialty group practice, NorthShore Medical Group, with more than 140 locations in the Chicagoland area. NorthShore has an established reputation and employs over 10,500 people.
NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
NorthShore was the first health system in Illinois to achieve Magnet recognition-the highest, most prestigious honor that demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient care-something only achieved by 6% of hospitals nationwide. The system earned Magnet re-designation in 2019. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
NorthShore University Health System