ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING / COMMUNICATIONS / SALES
Begin an Exciting Career TODAY!
We are seeking a Business & Communications Assistant for a premier firm providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large corporations on local and national levels. This position would work closely with Marketing Specialists to identify and develop new streams of revenue for our campaign through unique advertising strategies including sales, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. The Business Communications Assistant would create and execute these campaigns and convey the promotions to each respective target market within a dynamic team environment.
This is a career opportunity that pays weekly with bonuses and incentives. We are looking for both entry level marketing associate as well as experienced sales account managers that are motivated by account growth and management opportunities. We are hiring for part-time or full-time positions.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
· Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
· Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
· Marketing opportunity for revenue
· Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
· Responsible for branding, advertising, company events, and promotional collateral
· Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
We are eager to hear from you if you fit the following description:
· No experience is necessary but professionalism and integrity are a must!
· Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
· Sports minded / comfortable in a fast-paced environment
· A positive and winning attitude
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Desire an opportunity for management
· Excellent communication skills
· Leadership experience
· Ability to work in a high energy environment
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in - Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising / marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations, PR, PR / Marketing, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, sales marketing, entry level sales.