Our clients are growing which means we are too! Our company takes pride in being there for our clients customers. Our goal as a firm is to help them deal with all inquiries and support them throughout their buying process. This can only be done with the right team of talented individuals, which is where YOU come in! If you're an out-going, organic-loving, high-energy individual who's looking for a flexible, fun, you've found the right place! We are looking for someone who loves the idea of promoting brands on-the-daily and care about things like consumer education, customer service and crushing goals.
*We are looking to fill ten entry-level positions with full training and growth into management!*
- The Core responsibility of a CSR/Brand Ambassador is to establish strong customer relations while representing national and local clients professionally
- Stay up to date with account promotions and share your knowledge with customers so they can relish all the benefits of the unique shopping experience you are providing them
- You will also be completing relevant paperwork accurately and promptly and continually updating your product and market knowledge
- Memorize product and service knowledge to ensure you are speaking confidently to the customer so they can feel confident in their final purchase
- Complete sales transactions using our point-of-sale software
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Reliable, honest, and good natured!
- Desire to achieve and outperform goals!
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!
- Good sense of humor and a passion for excellence and growth
- Physically capable of being on your feet for hours at a time
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-year Sales Experience preferred
- Must have weekend availability, reliable car, and a good sense of humor
- Degree preferred but not mandatory
- Out-going personality
- Up to date with new technology features
- Paid Corporate events
- Competitive pay as well as paid, in-house training
- Salary: $35,000 - $45,000
- Work-related travel paid for by our company
- Positive and motivating, team-like work environment
- Within driving area to commute to the office daily
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!