Northrop Realty is seeking full-time Sales Agents to join its growing brokerage in Maryland and Delaware. We believe that successfully buying and selling a home begins with choosing the right Real Estate Agent. We take the time to train and engage with every agent. We offer one-on-one consultations with our CEO, Creig Northrop, an incredible internal training platform (NorthropU), interactive office meetings and team-building events. In addition, we provide marketing and advertising assistance to promote our agents and their listings.
We believe the right Real Estate Agent needs the right company to back them up. A company focused on innovation with an eye to the future and full dedication to helping you grow your business. Northrop Realty is a leader in the Real Estate Industry focusing on legendary customer service and proven results.
Our licensed agents have access to cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art marketing tools, ample training opportunities, as well as highly skilled Administrative Support Staff to assist them every step of the way. The potential for growth is limitless and the opportunities are endless.
- Passion for real estate
- Licensed in Maryland and/or Delaware
- Willing to learn new methods and ways of improving sales
- Driven “go-getter” mentality
- Excellent customer service skills
To help you be successful, we will furnish you with the following:
- A Home Marketing Consultant (HMC), who is an Accredited Staging Professional™ who will suggest ways to showcase your listings’ best features. Your HMC will also coordinate the full high-definition Virtual Tour of your listings and ensure that your listings are presented attractively in all marketing materials. Your HMC will also handle the entering of all of your listings into the MLS.
- Talented Marketing Specialists who are skilled in the art of graphic design who will promote your listings in company-paid digital and print advertising that reaches millions of prospective buyers monthly.
- A Client Care Coordinator, who is your partner in every transaction, working hand-in-hand with your clients to process their file from listing-to-closing or contract-to-close.
- A Leads Coordinator who receives and distributes quality buyer and seller leads.
- A Leadership Team committed to your success.
- Individual access to your own online lead-tracking database to ensure that all of your customers are getting the follow-up they deserve.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now to start the process of becoming a Northrop Realty Sales Agent!
Northrop Realty is a full-service brokerage that is part of the Long & Foster Real Estate family of companies. Creig and Carla Northrop have more than 25 years of experience in real estate and lead more than 200 licensed real estate professionals.