At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Senior Principal Software Configuration Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
- Develops and maintains software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products.
- Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable.
- Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development.
- Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use.
- May develop software configuration standards for company-wide use. May train software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and 9 years of software configuration analyst or software development experience -OR- Master's Degree from an accredited university and 7 years of software configuration analyst or software development experience
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain a DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
- Experience with Agile Software development framework such as Scrum and Atlassian Tools such as Jira, Confluence, Insight, Fisheye, Crucible, BitBucket, and/or Bamboo
- Experience using software configuration management tools to manage baselines and support product release.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication, writing, and editing skills
- Security+ Certification
- Active, in scope DoD Top Secret
Job Category : Information Technology