Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
We are seeking a qualified Admin Functional Support 2 based out of Sierra Nevada, AZ.
- Performing variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, or human resources or for a specific project/business/technical unit.
- Gathering, collecting, recording, tracking and verifying data and information from multiple sources.
- Compiling, reviewing and analyzing data.
- Using software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- Designing processes to enhance work flow.
- Providing data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2 plus years additional education and/or related experience.
- Familiarity with Production Systems, Manufacturing Engineering functions.
- Familiarity with IUID requirements and implementation.
- Familiarity with SAP, COLTS, Manufacturing Engineering Database (MED), IUID Database and Registry.DFARS 252.211-7003&7007.
Job Category : Engineering