Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking business focused students interested in Business Management for an internship opportunity. This position will be located in Bellevue, Nebraska.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Business Management organization and will be exposed to assignments in Accounting, Contracts, Rates and Budgets, Financial Planning, Cost Estimating, Pricing, International Finance, International Trade Management, Program Finance, Scheduling or Earned Value Management. The internship program aids to promote the development of future business leaders.
As an intern, you'll participate in a summer internship program to develop competencies in a variety of areas that may include:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather, collect, record, track, analyze, and verify data and information from multiple sources.
- Use software for functional areas to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondences, and presentations.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2020.
- Be majoring inBusiness Administration, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Business, or closely related discipline.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.00/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2020.
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
- Previous internship/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
- Good presentation and writing/communication skills.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment.
Job Category : Administrative Services