Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer. The location is Tyson's Corner VA and Dulles, VA area. The new team member will work as part of a team to develop and support an application and global user base.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform software development on a small, agile team, working on both the user-facing and service portion of the application.
- Assist the team with the design and development of the next-generation version of the system.
- Assist the team to support the existing application and its global user base.
- Work with the team to manage requirements, plan out development periods and integrate with existing enterprise applications.
- Work with Amazon Web Services to configure the development environment and provide users access to application data.
- 14 Years with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD.
- Experience or willingness to learn Geospatial UI development.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn AWS administration.
- TS/SCI/Poly clearance required
Spring, Spring Boot and/or Spring Data
Agile Software Development experience (Scrum, Lean Agile, etc.)
ESRI tools (ArcMap, ArcGIS Server)
Cloud/AWS Development Experience