Northpoint Washington is a 44-bed residential treatment facility providing specialized treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our core purpose is to save lives and restore relationships.
Come make a difference in the Edmonds area and surrounding communities. Our employees enjoy:
· A strong company culture - We hold ourselves to the highest quality patient care standards, focused on optimizing patient outcomes while emphasizing our Core Values: Humble, Inspired, Heart, and Conviction.
· An enjoyable work environment – You will experience a family-like atmosphere with strong teamwork and leader accessibility. We offer high staff to patient ratios which allows for individualized care, tailored to the specific needs of each patient. Northpoint promotes an open and engaged environment.
· A challenging career path - Joining our team is a career choice that allows you to shape your own opportunities and cultivate a passion for the services provided while working through challenges. Our employees are exposed to several different areas of patient care and facility operations. Northpoint values internal advancement in areas of interest to our employees.
· Competitive compensation and benefits - Our pay philosophy places us above market pay and compliments our benefits package making Northpoint Washington an attractive opportunity.
· Conduct patient assessments and provide nursing intervention to patients
· Maintain a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per facility policies and procedures
· Participate in treatment planning, admissions, and discharges
· Communicate effectively with the multidisciplinary treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients
· Must have an active Washington State Board of Nursing RN licensure; graduate from an accredited nursing program BSN preferred