Imagine by Northpoint, offers a safe and therapeutic environment in which clients ages 12-17 can engage in extended outpatient treatment for mental health and substance use disorders. Day treatment programming includes group participation, schooling, individual sessions, case management, psychiatric care, nursing care, and family therapy. Our program delivers quality and consistent care to all clients using a treatment model based on a scientific and medically proven approach. Help us take care of those in need and be a part of our dynamic team!
POSITION SUMMARY: As a key member of the Northpoint team, the Imagine Adolescent Program Manager is responsible for assisting the VP, Washington Market in the management and direction of a multidisciplinary team for adolescent programming. Additionally, the Adolescent Program Manager is responsible for providing counseling and case management services to patients at Northpoint Recovery.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
· Create, update, and review evidenced-based curriculum utilized in lecture and educational
sessions for clients alongside the clinical team
· Create, update, and review client assignments utilized in treatment
· Create, provide, and research in house clinical trainings to improve team skills
· Directly oversee client risk assessment needs and follow through
· Case staffing, individual case supervision, review of case record maintenance, treatment
planning, facilitate individual and group therapy, discharge planning, etc.
· Ensure staff knowledge and utilization of all written Northpoint Recovery guidelines, protocol,
policies, and procedures
· Recognize and respond to opportunities for problem solving amongst clinical staff
· Delegate growth opportunities and tasks to clinical staff when necessary
· Review clinical documentation daily and provide signatures as needed
· Work closely, cooperatively, and amicably while maintaining professional boundaries with all
· Monitor clinical staff organization and cover scheduling needs; organize holiday group coverage
· Oversee clinical correspondence; probation officers, outside counselors, doctors, court system,
and all external needs for clinical communication
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures
· Maintain confidentiality in accordance with established policies and procedures and standards
· Other clinically appropriate services and special projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION:
· Minimum 1-year experience in the adolescent behavioral health field, preferred
· Master’s Degree of Social Sciences, preferred
· Maintain national and applicable state licensure requirements
· An understanding of and adherence to the ethical standards of the respective license adopted
by the governing board for licensure
· Ability to effectively supervise, guide, and direct staff
· Adherence to Compliance Program Plan
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Excellent organizational abilities
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Client service oriented (both internal and external)
· Creative and persistent problem solver
· Able to handle confidential material in a reliable manner
· Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of organization
· Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations and confidential information
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Must hold an active LMHC
· Must maintain current nationally accredited CPR/First Aid/AED certification
· Direct supervisor for clinical staff
· Responsible for evaluating the performance of direct reports
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Exposure to disturbed and potentially aggressive patients is possible. Stress ranges from low to
intense depending on the situation.
· Indoor office environment
· Use of a mouse and keyboard
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
· Completion of a tuberculin screening during first week of employment
· Completion of a pre-employment drug screening, post-accident and random for upon
reasonable suspicion of use
· Completion of orientation and required paperwork prior to reporting to work
· Demonstrated computer literacy
· Completion of CPR/First Aid Training within first 90 days of employment
· Attendance at all mandatory staff development and training
· Completion of background check
Forget about a boring desk job and get ready to help people change their lives daily! We believe in treating our patients and employees well and having fun while doing it. If you are interested in joining our team, let us know. We can't wait to learn more about you!
Our Core Values are:
- We carry ourselves with a quiet confidence
- We are strong enough to seek support
- Our character defines our legacy
-No brilliant jerks!
- We have a firm belief in human potential
- Hope - difficult roads lead to amazing destinations
- Committed to the whole, even when it's challenging
- Hard working, genuine, passionate & fun
- Internal drive to go the extra mile
- Unshakeable belief in our treatment philosophy
Benefits, Retirement, PTO, oh my!
Northpoint pays 100% of the medical insurance premium for employee level coverage, basic life insurance in the amount of 1 x annual salary up to $100,000, access to an Employee Assistance Program, and a gym membership. We even subsidize spouse and dependent medical premiums at 50%! Wait, there's more! We offer voluntary dental, vision, additional life insurance, Flex Spending Account, and short-term disability. Our flexible benefits plan allows employees to save pre-tax dollars for all IRS-allowable medical and dependent care expenses. Plus, we offer continuing education benefits, leaves of absence, paid holidays, and a stellar paid time off plan.
Retirement Plan w/Company Match
Northpoint is committed to the long-term success of our employees - and we encourage participation in our 401(k) through a generous salary match. Employees are immediately 100% vested in their contributions. We also provide access to an investment advisor for one-on-one retirement reviews.