Adjunct Faculty Opportunities at LCC, SCC, SPE, & WMC
Northland Pioneer College Holbrook, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Nursing and Allied Health has some exciting adjunct faculty opportunities in the following areas:
- Adjunct faculty in Nursing Assistant Training at Springerville, Little Colorado, Silver Creek, and White Mountain on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8-11 AM and at Whiteriver days/time TBD. Associate degree in Nursing required, current unencumbered Az RN license, Level I DPS fingerprint clearance, and one year experience as an RN.
- Adjunct faculty in Nursing at Little Colorado campus, days/times TBD. BSN required, current unencumbered Az RN license, Level I DPS fingerprint clearance, and 5 years' experience as an RN.
- Adjunct faculty in Nutrition in a connected classroom environment based from one of our campuses/centers, Tue 8-11 AM. Master's degree in Nutrition or related field or MSN required.
- Adjunct faculty for Therapeutic Massage at the Little Colorado campus, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Licensed Massage Therapist in Az, Level I DPS fingerprint clearance, and 5 years' experience in Massage Therapy.
- Adjunct faculty to teach ASHI CPR/First Aid at all campuses/centers. Must be an ASHI certified instructor and available on Saturdays.
To find out more about these positions and to apply please contact Ruth Zimmerman by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 928-532-6133.
Northland Pioneer College
EducationView all jobs at Northland Pioneer College