LPN 11pm-7:30am **$1,500 sign on bonus***
Northland Heights Senior Living Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love caring for people? Do you want to make a difference in people's lives? If you answered yes to these questions, then Northland Heights Senior Living has an opportunity for you!
Northland Heights Senior Living, a new upscale Assisted Living Community located in the heart of the North Hills is currently looking for dedicated and caring individuals to provide world class care to our family of residents. As an LPN you would be responsible for the following:
- Distributing Resident Medications
- Supervising and training resident caregivers to ensure superior care
- Receiving and transcribing Physician Orders
- Monitor Residents for changes and report these changes to the Director of Personal Care and Resident's Primary Care Physician
- Maintaining and updating the 24 hour report
- Other duties as assigned
At Northland Heights we value our employees! We offer our employees an amazing benefit package which includes:
- $1,500 sign on bonus (payable as $750.00 after 90 days of employment and $750.00 after 6 months of employment)
- Competitive pay
- Shift differentials
- Generous PTO Package*Health, Dental, Vision Insurance for FT employees
- Rate Increases every 6 months
- Hotel discounts (a unique perk of working with our company!)
If all of this sounds great to you and you are interested in a career with Northland, please respond today! Our Administrator will be conducting in person interviews all this week at the facility!
Northland Heights Senior LivingWhy Work Here?
Convenient location on a bus line, potential for growth, generous compensation, shift differentials
4859 McKnight RoadPittsburgh, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at Northland Heights Senior Living