A nationally-recognized organization specializing in providing a variety of quality telecommunication services that meet the needs of consumers and businesses located in smaller communities is seeking a positive leader who has an inherent ability to develop business through motivation, team building and a desire to succeed. This individual will lead our team in the position of:Region Manager
This position is responsible for managing the region’s profit center sales, financial performance, commercial sales staff, and community and government relations. It is responsible for increasing sales and applying positive leadership techniques to maintain a professional team to maximize sales opportunities, provide excellent responsive service to the customer and focus on achieving Northland’s strategic goals.
In this position you will:
- Provide Leadership: Motivate and encourage the team to successfully meet operational goals and is conducive to maximizing sales, customer satisfaction, productivity, efficiency/effectiveness and morale.
- Maximize Commercial Sales:
- Implement sales plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services. Manage sales activities and sets performance goals accordingly for the local team.
- In locations without a commercial account executive, prospects commercial business’s to conduct sales presentations to meet and exceed monthly sales RGU’s. Work closely with business services associate (where applicable) to meet with business clients, maintain relationships and assist in negotiating and closing deals.
- Plan and Implement Marketing: Work closely with corporate marketing team to develop a strategic marketing plan for the region to effectively market existing and new products to increase revenue base. Execute implementation of sales and marketing plans and track efforts for effectiveness.
- Operational Planning & Budgets: Track monthly income statement performance versus budget goals to ensure budget expectations are met. Creates strategies to ensure monthly and annual budget objectives are routinely achieved.
- General Management
- Manage commercial sales personnel in its specified region and efficiently allocates regional resources as applicable.
- Direct and manage staffing, hiring and recruitment, performance and wage administration recommendations related to its team.
- Oversight of manageable expenses vs. budget
- Ensure compliance with all non-technical governmental-regulatory requirements and Northland standards
Who you are...
- Experienced. Minimum of 7 years of experience, proven track record of successful leadership and management. Proven success with inside and outside sales and success in prospecting residential and small business.
- Leader. You have the ability cohesively lead and team and deliver results.
- Problem-solver. You seek out challenges and love to get creative to solve them.
- Communicator. You effectively convey information in a positive, motivating manner to facilitate moving forward.
- Responsible. You accept and display accountability to achieve goals.
Northland offers an exciting benefits package including subsidized employee and dependent medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), company paid life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay and educational assistance. Voluntary life insurance and disability coverage are available.
To apply for this position, visit Northland’s Career page at www.yournorthland.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required.