Commercial Real Estate Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Real Estate Agent is a key position in any Real Estate organization. By attracting, interacting with, and networking with both sellers and buyers, Real Estate Agents facilitate investment transactions in and around?communities. Because of the independent nature of the job, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed for success in the Real Estate Agent career field. The Real Estate career field is best suited to proactive, independent thinking, and achievement focused individuals.
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious?Agents to join us! This rewarding, position provides agents with a great?opportunity to do what they love, which is helping investors!?
- Researching ownership records, market data and industry trends
- Prospecting new client relationships and referral sources
- Attending networking and industry events
- Presenting marketing proposals to clients
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements
- Marketing exclusive listings to qualified buyers and negotiating offers
- Advising clients on their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to make and keep relationships in the market
- Strong computer skills
- Track record of success: sports, personal achievements, or leadership roles
- Insatiable curiosity
- Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
Northgate Commercial/NAI Pence Capital
Real EstateView all jobs at Northgate Commercial/NAI Pence Capital