E Commerce Marketing Manager
Northfield Medical Manufacturing LLC Norfolk, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $60,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you like to lead and manage different projects? If you answered 'yes' to these questions, you may just be the person we are looking for! Northfield Manufacturing has an exciting growth opportunity and we need your help to go after it.
We have an immediate opportunity in our Norfolk office for a talented eCommerce / Digital Marketing professional with very strong online product marketing, graphic design, Wordpress, customer capture and email marketing skills. Basic SEO skills are a big plus.
We want you to lead our efforts to market and sell our products online. You will be responsible for driving traffic to our websites, landing pages, Shopify sites and other platforms from successful online paid search, SEO and email campaigns that you manage. You will be paid a base salary plus a commission based on the sales you drive.
Northfield along with its subsidiary (Custom Healthcare Systems) manufactures a portfolio of in demand products for our business customers. We manufacture body fluid clean up kits, sterilized medical procedure trays, pre-filled urology bags and a number of other infection control products. Our customers include restaurants, schools, grocery stores, healthcare facilities nationwide. We sell to national chains with thousands of locations and to regional customers with fewer than 100 locations. Our potential market is large and we are excited about stepping up our marketing efforts. We will teach you everything you need to know about our products and our industry.
You will be responsible for executing multiple marketing projects including:
- building and launching Wordpress sites and landing pages for our various brands and products
- loading products on our various eCommerce platforms including Shopify and PayPal
- designing and managing email campaigns to our existing customers and prospects
- updating our existing Wordpress, Shopfiy and Wix websites as needed
- creating product and marketing materials including brochures, infographics, case studies, etc.
- designing and editing existing product labels and instructions
Your resume should demonstrate your digital marketing experience developing and executing marketing to business customers. Our successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- strong graphic design skills and use of various design applications including Adobe Illustrator
- experience with email service programs like MailChip, ConstantContact or other platforms
- operational knowledge of content management systems for Wordpress sites and landing page platforms like Unbounce
- basic video editing skills a plus but not required
- basic knowledge of best practices related to search engine optimization and conversion optimization
You must submit a resume in order to be considered. Samples of previous work would be appreciated as well. We will immediately contact you for a phone interview if you meet our requirements.
Northfield Medical Manufacturing LLCWhy Work Here?
Northfield Manufacturing has an exciting suite of products poised to online sales growth.
Northfield Manufacturing is a fast growing company based in Norfolk, Virginia with exciting opportunities for talented team members. Northfiled owns Custom Healthcare Solutions, based in Richmond, Virginia. We sell products through distributors and online from websites - Norovirus.org, CustomProcedureTrays.com and OSHAKits.com. We also sell through foodservice and janitorial distributors.
5505 Robin Hood Road Suite B Norfolk Va 23435Norfolk, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Northfield Medical Manufacturing LLC