We are seeking a Mental Health/Substance Abuse Therapist to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
This position is in Sheridan, WY.
- Providing individual, group, and family therapy
- Participating in relapse prevention planning and self-help recovery groups.
- Conducting clinical evaluations, including testing and assessments.
- Developing and promoting family support and continuing care programs.
- Assisting in development of community mental health and/or substance abuse programs.
- Providing twenty-four hour emergency coverage in staff rotation.
- Completing reports and maintaining records related to primary clinical responsibilities.
- Maintaining excellent cooperation and relationship building with agencies, schools, courts, law enforcement, medical personnel, etc.
- Providing crisis intervention, ongoing problem-solving, monitoring, and follow-up as needed.
- Demonstrating flexible scheduling to meet the needs of clients served.
- Qualifications include a Master's level therapist, licensed (or eligible) in Wyoming
- Minimum of 2 years experience providing mental health and substance abuse services
- Applicants must be proficient in basic computer programs, and willing to learn electronic records system application
- Compensation is dependent on experience
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Extensive Benefit Package
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays