Looking for RN's and RPN's
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Northern Wellness Group is a rapidly growing Healthcare Agency and Healthcare Provider originating in Sudbury, ON. We are in need of enthusiastic, professional, hardworking and knowledgeable Nurses to join our team on a full time or part time basis to help us cater to our Nursing services. Our mission is to help people achieve and maintain a higher level of health through natural means. As part of our team, you’ll get to collaborate with our other practioners and staff.
RNs and RPNs will work on-site at LTC’s to provide residents with exceptional care, with knowledge, and professionalism.
• Assessment, documentation, scheduling, and other typical case management duties relating to RPN patients through Jane App and required third parties
• Providing nursing care within the scope of an RN or RPN.
• Ensures that resident care plans and documentation reflect care being provided, and care plans are individualized.
• Communicates with the resident to confirm validity of statements and assessed resident needs, with the Registered Nurse, and relevant others. Is receptive to concerns expressed by residents and relevant others and passes on information appropriately
• Contributes to the individual care plan for each resident and communicates to the health care team
• Safely and effectively performs the strategies and interventions directed by the care plan.
• Assists with the goal of obtaining or maintaining the optimal level of functioning for each resident.
• Adhere to Northern Wellness Group Policies and Procedures.
• Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System.
• Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties and is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
• Systematically evaluates the effectiveness of individual resident care. Contributes to care plan updates for each resident.
• Maintains confidentiality of patient and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate NWG personnel.
• Complete other tasks as requested
* Registration and in good standing with the College of Nurses: RN/RPN
* Current knowledge of clinical issues for rehabilitation / restorative care, geriatric patients, principles of adult education and quality improvement.
* Demonstrated superior leadership and organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Computer skills: Microsoft Word; Excel, computerized patient care and assessment programs.
* Knowledge of applicable legislation, current nursing and health care and safety practices; demonstrates concern and interest in providing quality care and service to patients
* Proven experience as a registered nurse
* Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
* In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.)
* A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Responsible and compassionate
* Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
* BSc or another diploma from a nursing program
* Valid nursing license
· RPN: $33.50-$49.50/ per hour
· RN: $47.50-$62.00/ per hour
· Paid Vacation
· Up to 40 hours per week
· Job Type: Part time or Full Time
Please forward a current résumé by email. We appreciate all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Northern Wellness Group
Get fresh Rpn jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.