Medical Front Desk Receptionist
Northern Virginia Ophthalmology Associates, P.C. Falls Church, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
- A full-time Front Desk receptionist for a busy 15-provider private ophthalmology practice located in Northern Virginia
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday during the following hours (determined by office needs): 8 AM - 4:30 PM; 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM; 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
*The successful candidate will have:
- Previous medical receptionist experience
- Knowledge of medical insurances and referrals
- Good communication skills and be courteous, reliable, and a fast learner
IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME ASAP FOR CONSIDERATION.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
We are a BUSY, patient-centered, 15-doctor private ophthalmology practice with three offices: one in Fairfax, one in Falls Church, and one in Alexandria. We are looking for a full-time, experienced, energetic, hard-working Front Desk Specialist to provide exceptional service for our patients.
A successful candidate must:
- Have exceptional customer service
- Be able to multi-task, be organized, flexible, and be a team player
- Be able to perform basic office tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Greeting patients in a polite, prompt, professional, and helpful manner
- Checking patients in/out
- Collecting patient co-pays/unmet deductibles/balances
- Answering phones in a pleasant manner
- Dealing with patients' needs promptly
- Scheduling appointments
- Communicating effectively with the physicians, staff, and other doctor offices
- Updating patient demographics in our practice management system (CareTracker PM)
- Scanning in insurance cards and IDs in our EHR system (SRS EHR)
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Performing other office duties as needed
Northern Virginia Ophthalmology Associates, P.C.
6231 Leesburg PikeFalls Church, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at Northern Virginia Ophthalmology Associates, P.C.