At Northern Tier Marketing, we put people first. We make sure our team has the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means excellent work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be Northern Tier Marketing's next all-star player.
No experience? No worries. We will train! What's most important is you. Do you like meeting new people and working independently? Can you work flexible hours and stay motivated, organized, and personable in all sorts of weather, with all kinds of customers? If so, you have what it takes to be a successful Sales Representative.
Here's what you'll need to be a successful Management Trainee:
· A strong commitment to excellent customer service.
· Self-motivation, resilience, and persistence.
· Strong people and communication skills, including the ability to persuade.
· Solid problem-solving skills.
· Professional polish and friendly demeanor.
· The desire for professional growth and career development
There's plenty of perks too!:
· Paid training when you begin
· Competitive pay, plus commission
· Bonuses and incentives
· A chance to move up in the company
· Recognition for a job well done
· A fun, teamwork environment
· Flexible scheduling
· Benefits after a 90-day probationary period
We also require all Sales Reps to:
· Have a high school or general education degree (GED). College degrees are preferred.