Entry Level- Full time!
Northern Tier Marketing is rapidly growing, and with strong demand from our clients, we are looking for a sharp and motivated leader who is ready to help us expand. We act as a liaison between major fortune 500 companies and their customers so great communication and relationship building skills are a must.
We are seeking a candidate who excels in customer service jobs and has a minimum of 1 year in customer service roles. For our clients keeping their existing customers and creating new customers is vital to our business relationship, and above satisfactory customer service is what we thrive for on a daily basis. So if you enjoy customer service and excel in roles where you have to interact with people this is an amazing career opportunity.
Management Training available to qualifying candidate.
• Client acquisition & retention
• Best in class customer service
• Territory management
• Customer service satisfaction
• Relationship building with clients
• Entry Level Marketing
• Conducting presentations
Upon advancement to Management additional responsibilities include:
• Team development
• Recruiting, interviewing & hiring staff
• Payroll processing
• Marketing Presentations (entry-level)
• Customer Service Interaction
• Event planning for team building & national conferences
• Facilitating training workshops
• Customer Service workshops
• A fast-paced, fun work environment
• Career advancement opportunities
• Continual industry education
• Personal & professional growth
• Marketing courses for optimal results
• Hands-on training
• An opportunity to start a long term career in a fast-growing industry
• Performance-based advancement and compensation
• Paid Travel Opportunities including National Leadership Conferences & Annual R&R Retreats
We educate our employees in the following areas:
• Business Management
• Leadership Development
• Priority/Time Management
• Marketing and Branding
• Customer Service
• Business/Organizational Development
• Financial Management
• Sales and Marketing
• Coaching and Development of others
We look forward to hearing from you!