Northern Tier Marketing is seeking a Direct Customer Service Agent for one of the leading Promotional Advertising and Retail Marketing Firms in the area. Our focus on customer service is unparalleled!
The Goals Are Simple: every consumer must benefit from the promotions, every client must benefit from the services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
The Challenge: We are continuously expanding the client base as well as the number of territories covered on a National scale. The current client base is extremely diverse, and operating territories now stack up to 5 across the nation. These growing retail marketing campaigns are in need of a customer service professional that can work on site at the promotional events providing direct customer and client support through promotional techniques.
*Please note: The Direct Customer Service position currently open is an Entry Level position, with no ceiling on the opportunity for growth. If you are looking to step directly into a management position, this is NOT the position for you. All managers are required, regardless of past experience, to train at an Entry Level prior to taking on management responsibilities.
Join a company that invests in its employees and truly wants YOU to succeed!
Benefits of the Direct Customer Service Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training by a National Manager
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, surpass customer and client expectations, and create a positive brand experience that encourages customer loyalty.
- Participate in all company meetings and training events to establish proper channels of communication and ensure full operational compliance.
- Work with Retail Sales & Marketing Manager to successfully launch new retail marketing campaigns and inspect post-launch to improve results.
- Maintain up-to-date brand knowledge and ensure that other team members are properly trained on new services to sell with confidence.
Do You Have The Qualifications?
- 1-8 years Customer Service Experience
- Must Have Own Reliable Transportation
- Ability To Learn and Apply Marketiing / Promotional Strategies
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Desire for an Entry Level Opportunity with Management Goals