We provide our Associates with:
- Leadership training courses
- Comprehensive paid training
- Energetic work environment
- Out-of-state and international travel (optional)
Our training is effectively designed to focus on the individual, using strengths to help build up skills sets needed to transition into a management role. Promotions are based on how quickly one can grasp information and the ability to mentor other individuals in the same position.
- Punctuality, organization, and student mentality
- Professional demeanor
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ambition for growth
- Enthusiastic and exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with a variety of customers/clients
The Position includes:
- Enhance productivity of the firm and maintain customer service
- Assist customers daily with their purchases, sign-ups and billing issues
- Communicate daily with the team about sales and customer inquiries
- Supervise and mentor other associates
- Motivate customers to enhance sales and profits through sales and marketing products
Northern Tier Marketing is looking to fill these vacancies within the Customer Service department. After the review of your resume, you will be contacted by the HR team if we are interested in moving forward.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Product Knowledge.
- Problem Solving.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.