We are seeking a Client Coordinator / Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
Individuals with over 10+ Years of experience will not be considered for this position.
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve event issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Please Note: This is NOT a call center position, or door to door, we are looking for a Client Coordinator / Customer Service Representative to work directly with consumers on behalf of our clients