- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
- Assist in shipping parts orders to customers and receiving product from suppliers
- Check-in and stocking of incoming parts/product
- Highly accurate order processing of outbound product in our pick/pack/ship and dock areas
- Inventory stocking and organization of all areas of the warehouse
- Forklift operation of both sit-down and reach truck varieties
- Pick up of product to/from customers/suppliers
- Complete UPS/FEDEX/SPEEDEE shipping documents
- Assist customers at will call desk
- Assist Inventory Department as needed with regular, scheduled inventory cycle counts following developed procedures.
- Daily cleaning of warehouse areas
- Line-side replenishment of inventory
- Assist Service Department with customer pickup & drop off.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Safety conscious
- Ability to maintain high energy and great attitude during stressful situations
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Northern Power Products, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome family-like atmosphere while working for a small business. Great benefits & friendly co-workers - average years of service = 9+.
We are an industrial engine & engine parts distributor.
2859 Lexington Avenue SouthEagan, MN
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Northern Power Products, Inc.