Northern Illinois Academy, a Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility in Aurora, IL, serves youth ages 6-21 who have major mental health and/or developmental disabilities. Our 87 bed facility is accredited by the Joint Commission and licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.
We are looking for a full-time Therapist to handle the following:
- Conduct individual, group, and family therapy sessions for residents ages 6-21.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans and participate in clinical meetings.
- Complete assessments and documentation for funding sources.
- Assist in the development of Individualized Education Plans (IEP).
- Assist staff with de-escalation techniques and crisis interventions.
- Participate in the clinical on-call rotation schedule.
- Maintain contact with parents/guardians and funding sources.
- Facilitate the transition/discharge process for residents.
- Complete documentation in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
- Master’s Degree in a Human Services field.
- Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Social Worker
- 2 to 3 years related clinical experience and/or training.
Compensation & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after sixty days.
- Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Company provided AD&D insurance.
- Flexible Spending program.
- 401(k) after sixty days.
- Paid Time Off after ninety day