Full Time Customer Service & Sales Rep | Entry Level
Looking to join a company who values a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so. Our Firm is seeking highly motivated candidates with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and FUN work environment!
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep Responsibilities:
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs; team development
This is a manager-in-training position. You will start entry level and move into management.
Entry Level Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- Uses systematic content of sales and marketing presentations to each customer.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related sales and marketing results as needed.
However, it can't be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from our office gets together to do something outside of the office. This allows our people to develop a genuine camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment in assisting each other in reaching personal objectives. It also permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant experience in a leadership role
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression