At Northern Bank, we are seeking a seasoned full stack technology leader to help lead and develop our suite of FinTech solutions that provide our customers with unique services not available at a traditional bank. You will provide the technical leadership and oversight for design, development, testing and operational support of our cloud native secure, scalable, distributed solutions for retail and business banking consumers.
As a full stack technologist, you will guide and work with other team members on both front-end web applications and the backend server-side development related activities using technologies like React, Angular, Vue, Node/JS, SQL and non-traditional storage, leveraging APIs and Microservice based middleware and architecture in a cloud environment. As a technology leader, you will work closely with other senior leaders and product owners to help define, develop and deliver technology solutions for their needs.
- Foster and drive technology innovation to support the realization of new business ideas and concepts
- Work and collaborate with business, product, and technology partners to translate their business needs and feature requests as robust and practical technology solutions
- Own and lead the overall development of solutions including both front-end and backend systems, architectures, and services in multiple programming languages such as Java and TypeScript
- Design and develop NodeJs/TypeScript microservices and RESTful APIs using Moleculer
- Model data in SQL database using ORM tools
- Integrate technology solutions with 3rd party vendors and partners such as IBS core banking, Plaid, and Salesforce
- Design and lead the definition of user experiences
- Lead and actively participate in front-end UI systems and applications development activities using web frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
- Design and development of the overall security including authentication and authorizations
- Work in a CI/CD environment using both agile and traditional development methodologies
- Design, develop and support the unit, integration, and end to end testing activities
- 10+ years of experience in software design and development of mission critical applications
- 5+ years of experience building Node.JS services in TypeScript
- 5+ years of SQL/PL-SQL experience
- Technical leadership and mentoring skills to guide and act as a subject matter expert
- Deep understanding of different programming paradigms including object-oriented and functional programing, and technical design patterns
- Experience with microservices design and best practices
- RESTful API design and integration experience
- 5+ years of web application development experience using web frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
- Unit & Integration testing experience
- Understanding of DevOps and SecOps practices
- Working knowledge of Moleculer microservices, Sequelize ORM, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Plaid, IBS core banking and/or open banking solutions
- Hands on experience developing cloud native applications with AWS components
- Understanding of Salesforce development process using APEX, LWC, SFDX
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
About Northern Bank & Trust Company
Northern Bank is a full-service bank dedicated to providing practical, common sense financial solutions to help our customers live their lives and grow their businesses. From deposit products to loans to payment and collections services, we work hands-on with our entrepreneurial customers, both locally and across the country, to provide the financial support they need to realize their personal and business goals. Founded in 1960, Northern Bank has assets of $2.65 billion with 13 locations serving communities throughout Middlesex County. Northern Bank is a Member of the FDIC, and an Equal Housing Lender. For more information on online banking services, please visit www.NBTC.com or follow Northern Bank on Facebook (/NorthernBankM A/), Twitter (@northernbankma), Instagram (@northernbankma) and LinkedIn (company/northern-bank-ma/).
Powered by JazzHR
Northern BankWoburn, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.