Responsible for managing the operations of multiple office locations and ensuring an excellent patient experience for the assigned employed medical offices within Northern Arizona Healthcare. Establishes systems and processes which result in patient satisfaction, appropriate access, employee engagement, provider engagement, financial performance and successful growth. Responsible for practice operations and electronic health record systems and provides support to all functioning areas, including administrative support to the front and back office.
Specific clinics include: General Surgery, Urology, OB/GYN, and Gastroenterology
* Manages office staff, provides problem-solving, decision making, planning, delegation, and conflict management when needed
* In coordination with Human Resources, select and orientate office staff.
* Evaluate staff performance and submit performance reviews, Ensure 100% of staff complete required learning modules on time.
* Conduct practice staff meetings on a regular basis.
* Works with employees to facilitate complaints/concerns and resolve as needed.
* Is an official department designated preceptor of all clinic systems and formally teaches team members, new staff, or students skills and abilities required for this position.
* Implement office policies which establish best approaches which result in achievement of performance goals, including patient satisfaction, access, employee engagement, provider engagement, financial performance and successful growth.
* Meets or exceeds annual Press Ganey targets through implementation and monitoring Press Ganey action plans as needed.
* Provide needed information to other departments, (i.e. Human Resources, Materials Management, Finance, etc.) to support compliance with established policies.
* Ensure that needed information and documentation is provided to support revenue cycle activities and complete all EMR work lists as directed by the Director of Patient Financial Services.
* Act as an interdepartmental liaison between the practice and other departments and entities.
* Perform weekly facility checks at all assigned clinics to ensure the State Department of Health Services licensure and certification readiness at all times including updated policy and procedure manuals, updated personnel files, access to physician credentialing files for state review, and maintaining preventative maintenance logs.
* With the assistance of the NAH Marketing department ensures all printed patient materials are current, professionally developed, and accurately reflect the services provided by the practice.
+ Bachelors Degree- Required
Certification & Licensures
+ Fingerprint Clearance Card application number- Required upon hire
+ Fingerprint Clearance Card- Required within 90 days of hire
+ MGMA Certified Medical Practice Executive- Preferred
Requisition ID: 2019-6357
Street: 450 S. WILLARD ST
Call Required: Yes
Experience: 5 years experience in medical practice administration, Financial management experience including budget development and accountability for financial performance- Required
Full Name: First Last: MEGAN NORDVEDT
Email Address: Megan.Nordvedt@nahealth.com