Chief Executive Officer
Northeastern Montana Stat Air Glasgow, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AIR AMBULANCE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Position Summary: STAT Air is seeking to fill the position of Executive Director to promote a patient-centric culture and embody the mission and values of the organization. Candidates must be a strategically-focused and visionary leader with a natural ability to build coherent, collaborative teams and develop relationships in the communities served by the cooperative. As an agent of change, the Director must be a leader who will move the organization through mission driven innovations while also adapting to the ever-changing healthcare landscape. The Director must be an effective and strategic communicator who actively listens to all STAT Air’s employees, members, and other stakeholders.
The Executive Director reports to the STAT Air Board of Trustees and is responsible for providing decisive strategic and operational leadership to achieve the organization’s objectives which are set in alignment with its mission, vision, and values. The scope of leadership encompasses safety, quality, customer service, finance, business development, regulatory compliance, and collaboration with cooperative members in their business communities.
· Develops, recommends, coordinates, and oversees hiring procurement process.
· Oversees compliance of ongoing operations.
· Develops and recommends program goals and objectives.
· Develops and manages the annual budgets through monitoring of expenditures, forecasting funds, identifying revenue sources.
· Investigates complaints on performance issues.
· Oversees emergency vehicles, equipment, and supplies for compliance.
· Ensures compliance with established rules, ordinances and regulations; interacts regularly with involved jurisdictions, boards, committees, councils and the communication/dispatch center to identify and resolve problems and seek appropriate solutions.
· Administers the statistical analyses of data to evaluate system effectiveness; prepares oral and written reports; coordinates communications on audit reports.
· Participates in evaluating and analyzing quality assurance programs for pre-hospital and air ambulance medical care; attends quality assurance meetings; evaluates data and makes recommendations.
· Answers questions and provides information to the public including letter writing, proposal development and making formal presentations.
· Recommends, develops and implements program and policy changes.
· Assists, represents and advises the program Medical Directors on issues related to flight operations.
· Prepares staff reports, requests for proposals, project reports and decision packages, including long term planning; project research, scoping and cost estimating; and overseeing project implementation from inception to completion.
· Prepares and submits grant proposals.
· Applies EMS/ flight knowledge and expertise in program oversight including broad knowledge of up-to-date trends, technology, regulations, and laws.
· Develops and presents related reports and proposals to the board, user agencies, management team, and other interested stakeholders.
· Administers the program’s budgets, grants, and professional service contracts.
· Represents the flight programs at meetings; serves on committees as requested.
· Provides information and assistance to other departments, outside agencies, and the public on assigned functions.
What We Are Looking For:
· A leader with a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience within a healthcare organization and an understanding of air ambulances and EMS
· Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration or Healthcare Administration preferred)
· Previous experience in medical/critical care transport, executive leadership, and cooperative business models
· Ability to interpret financial statements to make informed decisions in the best interest of the organization, while developing financial objectives that ensure institutional viability and growth
· Desire to acquire and retain a keen understanding of the regulatory requirements of the industry, navigating associated rules and regulations, while becoming an organizing influence to favorably affect its long-term viability
· Possesses an understanding of human resources, including employee engagement and motivation, as well as employment law, while developing and maintaining a workplace environment that is professional, safe, respectful, motivational, and rewards achievements in performance
· Communicates effectively, establishing credibility throughout the organization, including establishing and maintaining a collaborate relationship with Medical Directors
· Ability to develops and oversee a clearly defined strategic direction for the cooperative, leading on the development of beneficial solutions that arise due to organizational challenges
· Develops relationships with STAT Air Trustees and member facilities, periodically visiting sites of service
· Establishes a leadership commitment with an ongoing dedication to safety, clinical quality, customer service, and regulatory compliance
STAT Air has demonstrated its commitment to patient care and safety for over 15 years, working together as a team to fosters an open, transparent, and supportive culture. This is demonstrated by its unwavering commitment to provide the highest possible level of care to its patients while on-board its safe, state-of-the-art aircraft.
STAT Air is a non-profit cooperative made up of the following member organizations: Fallon Medical Complex (Baker), Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital (Glasgow), McCone County Health Center (Circle), NE Montana Health Services (Poplar and Wolf Point), Phillips County Medical Center (Malta), Roosevelt Memorial Hospital (Culbertson). As members of the cooperative, each organization participates in the delivery of cost-effective medical air transportation services, rather than incurring the large expense of operating its own airplanes.
Northeastern Montana Stat AirWhy Work Here?
Competitive wages, benefits with 401k matching. flexible scheduling. On call system.
Northeast Montana STAT Air Ambulance Cooperative (STAT Air) is a premier emergency medical air transportation company, known for its clinical excellence, superior aviation program, and reliable response in providing care to critically ill and injured patients. STAT Air operates three fixed wing airplanes out of its Glasgow, MT base for both regional and long-distance transports. STAT Air has demonstrated its commitment to patient care and safety for over 15 years, working together as a team to fosters an open, transparent, and supportive culture. This is demonstrated by its unwavering commitment to provide the highest possible level of care to its patients while on-board its safe, state-of-the-art aircraft. STAT Air is a non-profit cooperative made up of the following member organizations: Fallon Medical Complex (Baker), Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital (Glasgow), McCone County Health Center (Circle), NE Montana Health Services (Poplar and Wolf Point), Phillips County Medical Center (Malta), Roosevelt Memorial Hospital (Culbertson). As members of the cooperative, each organization participates in the delivery of cost-effective medical air transportation services, rather than incurring the large expense of operating its own airplanes.
81 Airport RoadGlasgow, MT
BusinessView all jobs at Northeastern Montana Stat Air