Overnight Operations Manager:
Northeast Security, Inc is looking to onboard a Operations Manager and Call Center Dispatcher for their Security Operations Center in Boston, MA.
NES is seeking capable, organized, and experienced individuals to join the Operations team.
Applicants are responsible for maintaining function of 24-hour Operations Center by answering phones and responding to any issues that arise during the shift. An ideal candidate will possess strong customer service skills, problem solving, and critical thinking as well as excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Candidates must have excellent computer skills and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is key. Candidates must be flexible and dependable with their schedule.
Operations and/or dispatch experience required.
Management/Supervisor experience required.
- 1+ year security supervisory experience needed
- Customer service experience
- Posses the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to multi-task and take directions
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to take direction
- Ability to work on own with little supervision
- Excellent decision-making skills required
Hours for this shift are Friday-Tuesday 2200-0600, with 1-2 additional shifts each month.