Whether you’re just beginning your career, considering a change, or taking your career to the next level, we can help you get closer to the career and life you have always wanted!
- We provide an exceptional, high quality, high integrity and consistent client experience for our financial representative professionals and their clients that delivers results beyond their expectations.
- We are committed to the development of the best individuals in our industry because we pay attention to training, product performance, financial strength, careful management and unquestioned integrity.
- At Northeast Planning Corporation, we are a team of highly motivated individuals where our strength is generated from our commitment to our clients, our producers, our staff and our industry.
- You will be excited to work with a team that shares a vision and makes a difference in the community they serve.
- You will be part of a growing family with great culture, unmatched support, excellent process and some of the best leaders in the industry.
- Not only will you be able to help your clients, but will extend yourself to your community & local charities.
- Entrepreneurial business model where you can be in business for yourself but not by yourself
You can’t attract quality people with a second-best compensation package. As a Financial Representative, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
- High earning potential with generous & extensive performance based compensation models
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Training, support and hands-on management
- Advancement/management opportunities
- Analyze financial and investment information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial and investment objectives
- Provide financial planning information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies
- Build and maintain client base, keep client financial and investment plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Provide knowledgeable, objective finance & financial planning guidance and customized financial strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality services.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAM - SUPERIOR SUPPORT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
- The amount of support we provide for our advisors is unparalleled in the finance and financial planning industry.
- We believe in the people that we hire and will work with them constantly to put them on the path to building a personally, professionally and monetarily rewarding career in the finance and financial planning industry.
- You do not need to have a finance or economics degree to be a successful Financial Representative.
- You can participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge, planning and skill training.
- We very much encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry including Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter.
WHO WE ARE
At Northeast Planning Corporation we believe that providing the best for clients requires us to support Financial Representatives with resources, training and an experienced team to collaborate with and assist you. That’s why we’re members of The Guardian Network®. Financial Representatives are supported by Northeast Planning Corporation locally and a national mutual company with the history, values, long‐term focus and financial strength clients deserve.
If you’re looking for a career that satisfies your entrepreneurial spirit, this might be your perfect opportunity. We’re committed to our values and looking for individuals who share those values and thrive in a fast‐paced environment.
Please visit the following to learn more about us…
Be bold. Be uncommon. Be different
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales/Business Development: 1 year
Northeast Planning Corp is an agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America. Securities products and advisory services offered through Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS), member FINRA, SIPC. OSJ: 1150 Raritan Rd, Cranford NJ 07016 908.709.0020. The Guardian Network® is a network of preferred provided authorized to offer products of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY and its subsidiaries. Northeast Planning Corporation is an independent agency and not an affiliate or subsidiary of Guardian.