- Must be able to produce written reports of consumer activity.
- Demonstrated experience and competence in working with individuals in mental health or substance abuse crisis preferred.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and appropriate vehicle insurance required.
- Work with adults with complex issues who need brief crisis intervention.
- Provide supervision, peer recovery support, crisis intervention and discharge planning.
- Provide for a safe and healthy living environment for housed consumers.
- Provide direct care to consumers to meet their physical needs.
- Respond to emergency situations appropriately.
Benefits include 403(b) retirement plan andEmployee Assistance Program.
Northeast Kingdom Human Services