- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred in a recognized field of mental health licensed preferred.
- Addictions training and minimum of AAP with willingness for Certification Alcohol & Drug Counselor credential.
- Experience working with both mental health and addictions population required.
- Ability to provide screening and complete biopsychosocial evaluation and diagnosis.
- Provides individual, couple, group and/or family psychotherapy.
- Performs professional assessments, develop and implement effective treatment plans cooperatively with individuals and family members and in accordance with identified needs (and treatment team recommendations, if applicable).
Full time position with exceptional benefits including low-cost medical and dental, short-/long-term disability coverages, 403(b) retirement plan, life insurance, AFLAC, employee assistance program, generous paid time off, long-term care plan, and additional optional benefits.
Northeast Kingdom Human Services