Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Adult, Child or Geriatric
Northeast Georgia Health System is seeking to add an excellent Psychiatrist to their growing team! Psychiatrists interested in outpatient adult, child, or geriatric psychiatry - with a passion for excellence in patient care and equally competent clinical skills should apply.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of a growing and high-volume psychiatry practice.
Behavioral Sciences Outpatient Program Overview
Located on the main campus of Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC), Laurelwood (54 beds) provides a broad range of services for adolescents and adults experiencing mental health or substance abuse problems. Laurelwood offers a variety of treatment options including: detoxification, inpatient treatment, day partial treatment, intensive outpatient treatment and aftercare support.
- Primary Outpatient Clinic and Hospital are in Gainesville, GA (45 mins NE of Atlanta)
- Future expansion plans to Braselton, GA and Dawsonville, GA
- 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
- Substance Abuse and General Psychiatry
- Large Referral Network Including Primary Care and Other Specialists
- EMR Platform - EPIC
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- America?s 50 Best Hospitals - Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgia?s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women?s care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
- Short Commute only 45 minutes to Atlanta and 45 minutes to the North Georgia Mountains
Northeast Georgia Health System - Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 400+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 13 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center?s three hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
For more information, please contact NGPG Provider Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.