Northeast Family services is seeking experienced professionals to work directly with children, teens, and young adults ages 3-21 with developmental, social, and emotional needs in their homes and their community. Immediate openings are available in our Home-Based Therapeutic Services and Personal Assistance Services and Supports Programs.
Part-time Positions (6-20 hours) including after school, evening, and weekend hours.
$200 Sign-on Bonus
All part-time direct support professionals hired September 1, 2018 or later are eligible for a $200 Sign-on Bonus! $100 will be paid after the completion of 90 days of employment. Another $100 will be paid after the completion of 180 days of employment.
* Bonus payments are subject to taxes
* Sign-on bonus program is available for a limited time only- apply now!!
Home-Based Therapeutic Services (HBTS): $14.00-$17.00 per hour
Personal Assistance Services and Supports (PASS): $11.00-$13.75 per hour
The responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional consist of the following:
- Working directly with individuals from ages 3-21 with special needs
- Implementing behavior plans and programs developed by the clinical supervisor
- Teaching, role-modeling, and implementing treatment interventions and strategies
- Collecting daily data
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with clients, families, and clinical team members
- 19 years of age (HBTS) or 18 years of age (PASS) with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass clearances (DCYF, BCI, Driving Record)
- Valid car insurance and registration
- One year of supervised experience working with children, or have an Associate’s Degree in Human Services (i.e. psychology, counseling, child development, education, nursing, etc.), or demonstrate competency to work with children with special health care needs as evidenced by provider-agency’s skills validation
- Ability to read, write, and speak English (Bi-lingual applicants strongly encouraged to apply)
Contact smuniz @ne-family.com for more information and to schedule an interview.
Experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Please send a resume for consideration.
Northeast Family ServicesNortheast Family Services provides behaviorally based mental health services to children, families and adults. These services are provided in the home, community, and school settings, helping individuals manage behaviors and emotions through individual support, treatment, and a team approach. Our teams work together with our clients and their families to improve functions, manage challenging behaviors and promote positive alternatives for success.