Direct Support Professional - DSP - Sign On Bonus
- Posted: 8 days ago
- $15 to $22 Hourly
Up to $500 Sign-on Bonus after 120 days!
Are you looking for a rewarding career helping children, adults and families thrive? If you are a dedicated mental health professional seeking a new role, we are looking for you! Don’t miss the opportunity to join a wonderful team of invested professionals at a rapidly growing and well-regarded organization. Positions offer flexible schedules, highly competitive benefits including comprehensive health plans, generous vacation and sick time, education time as well as 11 paid holidays and additional self-care days.
Northeast Family services is seeking experienced Direct Support Professionals to work directly with children, teens, and young adults ages 3-21 with developmental, social, and emotional needs in their homes and their community.
Immediate openings are available in our Home-Based Therapeutic Services (HBTS) Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Personal Assistance Services and Supports (PASS) programs.
Part-time Positions (6-20 hours) including after school, evening, and weekend hours.
Responsibilities for Direct Support Professional position :
- Working directly with individuals from ages 3-21 with special needs
- Implementing behavior plans and programs developed by the clinical supervisor
- Teaching, role-modeling, implementing treatment interventions and strategies
- Collecting daily data
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with clients, families, and clinical team members
Direct Support Professional Qualifications / Experience:
- 19 years of age (HBTS & ABA)
- 18 years of age (PASS)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to pass clearances (DCYF, BCI, Driving Record)
- Valid car insurance and registration
- One year of supervised experience working with children, or have an Associate’s Degree in Human Services (i.e. psychology, counseling, child development, education, nursing, etc.), or demonstrate competency to work with children with special health care needs as evidenced by provider-agency’s skills validation
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Bi-lingual applicants strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Please send a resume for consideration.
- The Direct Support Professional is an hourly position
- $15.00 to $22.00 /hour based on program, education, and experience
- Up to $500 Sign-on Bonus after 120 days!
Northeast Family Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?