Northeast Family Services provides children and families with exceptional behavioral and mental health services. Our programs are dedicated to educating and empowering individuals through acceptance and respect towards his or her specific strengths and needs. Northeast Family Services is seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, child-oriented individuals who are comfortable performing assigned duties within a families’ home.
Location : Warwick, RI
- Therapeutically maintains assigned caseload.
- Employs behavioral interventions and techniques, as well as educates parents on proper implementation of techniques.
- Creates individualized treatment plans with therapeutically appropriate, measurable and attainable goals.
- Works one on one within the family’s home to ensure proper implementation of the treatment plan.
- Meets with the client's family and/or guardian(s) to review overall progress and discuss treatment plan.
- Attends regularly scheduled treatment team meetings in order to discuss progress towards treatment goals with client, family, direct service workers and referral agencies on a consistent basis.
- Must have a RI state license in good standing- LMFT, LMHC, LICSW, LCSW
- 2 years of clinical experience working with children with special health care needs.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field
- Clear criminal background check
- Current driver’s license, registration, and vehicle
Why Northeast Family Services?
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Generous benefit package (including paid vacation, sick time and holidays)
Job Type: Full-time