Imagine a child who is unable to function within their own family. Imagine a family that wants this to change but cannot do it alone.
That's where you come in. It's not easy work, but it is deeply transformative, and we're betting if you wanted easy you would not have chosen to be who you are.
What makes it a job you will love?
You do life-changing work and while you do you are valued and supported by NFS. You are appreciated, you work with a talented team you can trust, you grow professionally, you are paid more than you expect, and you are provided benefits like healthcare and paid time off.
If this sounds good to you, read on!
In this dynamic and rewarding role at NFS you will:
>Act as the clinical guide within the treatment team, working an average of six months with each family.
>Complete Comprehensive Assessments and develop Individual Service Plans.
>Supervise and mentor Behavioral Health Professionals who work throughout the week with the client and family;
>Provide services in psychotherapy, counseling, and/or problem-solving activities to help the client and family:
- manage the client's mental health needs;
- learn social skills;
- learn ways to stop and control behaviors before behaviors control them;
- build skills to live peacefully and interact safely in their community;
- develop/maintain good relationships with children, teens, and adults;
- develop self-understanding and self-awareness;
- discover, explore and/or build on strengths.
>Complete Medicaid documentation, within the time frame, at a high-quality standard, to ensure compliance and optimum services.
>Keep other up to date, relevant, professional, confidential documentation as required.
>Complete required training
- The Clinician must be licensed as one of the following: LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, LADC, CADC, APRN-PMH-NP, APRN-PMH-CNS in Maine or currently hold a conditional license as an LMSW-CC, LMSW-C, or LMFT-C.
- Full independent licensure is preferred, but not required, supervision towards full licensure is available
- Experience providing Home and Community Treatment HCT is a plus
- Clinicians must have a valid driver's license; have the use of a reliable vehicle. Travel in Cumberland and York Counties is expected, but mileage expenses are covered by NFS.
- Clinicians should be flexible in working late afternoon and early evenings.