Are you looking for a rewarding career helping children, families and adults? Are you interested in working for a dynamic organization that is invested in their clients and staff?
The Behavior Specialist will implement the behavioral treatment plan, monitor behavior and report on the implementation of the treatment plan and progress toward behavioral objectives or performance goals.
- Implement the behavioral treatment plan and strategies using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to help clients socially and behaviorally
- Model, coach and Guide caregivers on the implementation of the specific interventions prescribed by the Therapist
- Document and report progress, collect behavior and skill acquisition data using data tracking and graphing
- Assures that ongoing communication and collaboration occurs among all treatment team members and other necessary staff, as well as family members and other providers as appropriate.
- One to two years minimum experience working with children, youth and families in a home or community setting preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field
- Valid driver’s license with reliable and consistent access to a vehicle
- Experience working with children diagnosed with behavioral-emotional disorders or children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Candidates who can speak Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, or Cantonese are a plus!
- Flexible Schedule
- Health & Dental
- Paid vacation & sick time
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k retirement plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Company provided laptop and cell phone
- Beverly, Peabody, Salem, Marblehead, etc.
- Salary or Fee for Service