Contact Center Lending Representative I
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 Hourly
Northeast Credit Union is seeking a Lending Representative I to work in our busy contact center.
This position handles consumer loans such as personal, credit card and auto, and acts as a backup to our Level I representatives.
Pay: $20.50 per hour plus incentives.
Location: Portsmouth, NH
We support both the hybrid remote and fully on-site work approaches. The hybrid work model requires 2 days in the office each week and is available after the initial 8 week training period (3-4 weeks of training in our Portsmouth, NH Contact Center with the remainder of time in the home Contact Center). Please note there is always potential to be required to work in the office due to employer needs and/or employee performance.
Assist members and potential members with lending requests through all interactive channels (telephone, email, chat, mail, mobile, ITM and web-based applications); explain and cross sell products and services, respond to problems and maintain a sales environment. Assist in the production of consumer loans, working with all applicable departments to ensure member satisfaction. The representative will also ensure that all interactions with members and staff are handled professionally, accurately, with high quality, optimal member service, integrity and profitability.
Adhere to and uphold Northeast Credit Union's Values and Service Standards.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Work involves extensive communication including, but not limited to, verbal, written and electronic, interaction, and collaboration with people on a daily basis in order to provide exemplary service.
· Assist members and potential members with incoming consumer lending requests through all interactive channels (telephone, email, chat, mail, mobile, ITM and web-based applications) fostering a sales environment. Cross-sell Credit Union products and services which include GAP, Route 66 and Debt Protection.
· Assist members and potential members with incoming member service calls, correspondence and online new account applications fostering a one contact resolution environment. Continue dialogue with new members whose accounts were recently opened.
· Proactively contact and create a dialogue with current members who have been identified as potential sales opportunities.
· Assist members and potential members with incoming member service calls in order to meet Contact Center service goals.
· Participate in all required training and adhere to written policies and procedures of the credit union including BSA, OFAC and security.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
1. Meet or exceed customer service expectations of a member centric organization.
2. Contribute to departmental goals (Abandon rate, first call resolution, lending dollar production and the sales of loan ancillary products).
3. To maintain or exceed knowledge necessary to remain compliant with all regulations.
4. Willingly participate in credit union training.
5. Professional in appearance and in verbal communication.
6. Know and actively promote all Northeast Credit Union products and services (50% Debt Protection, 25% GAP, 10% Route 66, 15% Visa Debt Protection)
Experience and Qualifications:
· At least three years of similar or related experience in consumer lending.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Good organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task.
· Ability to recognize and resolve member issues promptly, using courtesy and tact.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Training to support your career goals.
· The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
· Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
· Annual bonus program.
· Career growth opportunities.
· Paid time off.
· Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
· 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%.
· Tuition assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Northeast Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Northeast Credit Union
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?