Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Position Title: Women's Health NP
Northeast Community Clinic (NECC), a major Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with multi-specialty outpatient clinics located throughout Los Angeles County is seeking dedicated and mission-oriented Women's Health Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants.
We are excited to share our employment opportunities for:
- Full-time: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We provide critically needed primary care to the underserved and uninsured populations throughout the Los Angeles area. We have a multidisciplinary team consisting of Family Medicine Physicians, Pediatricians, Internist, Endocrinologist, Dentists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers dedicated to the treatment of our primary care patients. We see 180,000 visits a year for 48,000 patients.
- Bilingual English/Spanish - Able to conduct the full assessment without an interpreter
- Minimum nine (9) months of work experience as a certified NP or PA - Rotations during training do not qualify under required experience
- Current California NP/PA License
- Active and unrestricted DEA
- Master of Science (M.S.) Degree
What We Offer Our Providers:
- 20 - 24 patients per day
- No night or weekend call
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- Medical license, DEA, board certification stipend
- CME paid time off and stipend
- Potential for growth opportunities
- Nose and tail malpractice coverage
- Approved NHSC scholar site
- Federal and state loan repayment
If you are interested in learning more about NECC, we would love the opportunity to discuss the following information so that you may determine if this is a good fit for your chosen career path.
- Hours of operation
- Patient population demographics
- Scheduling and patient load
- Covid-19 procedures
- Health program
- Administrative time and charting systems
NECC has been providing primary and preventative healthcare services since 1971 to the low-income, uninsured, and underserved residents of Los Angeles County. Our mission is to provide comprehensive, quality healthcare in a culturally sensitive and linguistically competent manner to low-income, underserved, and indigent patients in the communities of the Los Angeles region, regardless of financial status.
We hope you will join our medical professional team who are interested in a professional career serving our patients with dignity, professionalism, and high quality of care. We want you to be part of the NECC legacy of transforming communities one patient at a time.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Northeast Community Clinic
AddressLos Angeles, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Northeast Community Clinic
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?