Required Education, Certification, Experience and Skills:
- Master's degree in Early Childhood Education
- NYS Certification - Special Education or Early Childhood Education (B-2/B-6)
- At least 3 years’ experience as Administrator in a preschool setting
- Able to plan and direct operations in a pre-school setting.
- Organized, able to multi-task without losing sight of priorities; excellent time-management skills.
- Visionary. Resourceful and creative. Passionate about educating children and able to develop a strong bond with them.
- Able to establish and maintain excellent relationship with parents, children and staff.
- Adept at supervision, coaching and mentoring teaching staff.
- Able to critically review lesson plans, and provide guidance on content and developmentally appropriate tasks in keeping with the requirements of the specific program. Able to work with teaching staff to implement the required curriculum.
- Able to work with teaching staff to create a safe, attractive and nurturing learning environment for children.
- Computer savvy. Experienced with remote learning platforms such as Google Class, Class Dojo, etc.
- Fluency in Spanish as a second language will be an advantage.
Interviews may be facilitated in-person or remotely
Northeast Bronx Day Care Center Inc.Day School serving general education and special education needs of children 3 - 4 years old
New York, NY