Certified Special Education Teacher
Northeast Bronx Day Care Center Inc. New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Certified Special Education Teachers needed to work in a preschool in the Bronx.
Education Requirement: Early Childhood - Certification from Birth – 2 years
Children with disabilities – Certification from Birth – 2 years Graduate degree.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as understanding student IEP’s.
· Ability to understand and manage preschool program
· Ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships with parents, children, and staff.
· Must be supportive, creative and compassionate
· Must have a thorough understanding of the needs to special education children and working toward enhancing student achievement.
· Bilingual Spanish a plus.
Organizes teaching strategies to maximize allocated instructional time to increase student learning; Prepares and implements lesson plans.
Candidate must possess a Master’s degree in Education and have at least two years administrative experience. Certification in Early Childhood Education required-Birth-2 years.
Ideal candidate must have excellent leadership ability, good interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work as part of a team. Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
Please forward resume to: email@example.com or call 718-547-0501-Contact person: Ms. Smith
Northeast Bronx Day Care Center Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits and room for growth
Day School serving general education and special education needs of children 3 - 4 years old
5401 Post Road; 4102 White Plains RoadNew York, NY
EducationView all jobs at Northeast Bronx Day Care Center Inc.