Account Executive Sales
Northeast Alternatives, Inc. Fall River, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical,
The Account Executive reports to the Wholesale Director. The Account Executive is responsible
for the creation of new accounts, maintaining current accounts, achieving sales goals provided
to them, and delivering the best customer experience possible. In addition, the Account
Executive will be responsible for managing all new client onboarding, purchase orders/invoices,
manifests, and other administrative tasks related to B2B wholesale sales. This role requires a
dynamic personality to support account growth and an ability to learn quickly as you will be
answering questions and supporting customers on our wholesale trading platform. A successful
Account Executive exceeds sales performance targets, provides excellent customer support,
and drives manufacturing production with consumer insight and sales data.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
● Establishes new accounts, and maintains current accounts.
● Meets or exceeds KPI’s set by the Wholesale Director.
● Contacts customers by phone, email or in-person to complete sales orders.
● Receives and processes purchase orders.
● Issues sales transaction invoices.
● Verifies orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
● Onboards new buyers - completing necessary paperwork and entering into the buyer
● Fulfills and expedites orders. Documents include manifests/WT Invoice/Order
invoice/Metrc photos. Sends to appropriate buyer contact(s) prior to delivery; (+ invoice
sent to AP); signed copies and signed invoice sent to AP after delivery; credit memos as
● Order management. Works with the Distribution team and Transportation team as orders
are processed through fulfillment, keeping live order status up to date in our system.
● Serves as point of contact for wholesale customers assisting with anything related to the
order/fulfillment, issues, questions, additions/substitutions; documentation, etc.
● Maintains accurate sales and customer records, and compiles monthly sales reports.
● Frequently provides customer feedback to relevant departments.
● Maintains an accurate and up to date wholesale menu platform.
● Works with the marketing team for product photos, menu descriptions, and other digital
assets as needed.
● Works with the Brand Ambassador to schedule pop-ups at customer locations.
● Manages vendor samples, discount offers, marketing materials, etc.
● Supports the wholesale department with other administrative tasks, as needed.
● Other duties as assigned.
● 2+ years experience in product sales and account management.
● 2+ years of Cannabis industry experience preferred.
● Ability to achieve sales targets and departmental goals.
● Experience in a communication, customer service, and detail oriented work environment.
● Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills including grammar and
● Ability to maintain composure under pressure while providing solutions to resolve any,
and all, situations.
● Experience with cannabis industry software such as Apex Trading, Leaf Logix, Metrc,
● Familiarity with sales reports, and sales records.
● Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
● Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workloads efficiently.
● Full-time (Minimum 40 hours per week).
● Available to support WS events and customer needs on weekends.
● High School Graduate or equivalent.
● Must be 21, and have a clean criminal record.
● Must have reliable transportation.
● Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
● Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching,
walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes
Northeast Alternatives, Inc.Why Work Here?
NEA is the leading Cannabis company in MA on our way to expansion; we believe our success comes from our talented employees.
We are excited about what the Northeast Alternatives (NEA) family has accomplished since opening in June 2019. Whether it's the way we run our business, make our products, or help our customers, we are guided by the principle of making a positive difference in the world. We care for our employees and customers - it's what we're known for. It is why NEA is a great place to start or continue building your career in the exciting new cannabis industry.
999 William Canning BlvdFall River, MA