We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to become part of our team.
- Assisting the pharmacist in operating and managing a busy independent retail pharmacy
- Processing prescriptions electronically and ensuring all information is accurate and complete
- Supporting pharmacy services by assembling, stocking and distributing medications
- Maintaining records by recording and filing the prescriptions and orders of physicians
- Sorting, stocking and labeling medications and monitoring inventory
- Responding to the requests of patients and healthcare providers, answering their questions and referring various inquiries to the pharmacist
- Complying with rules, regulations and procedures to help maintain a clean, safe and compliant pharmacy
- Generating revenues by recording, calculating and issuing charges
- Undertaking administrative tasks as assigned by the pharmacist
- Any and all other tasks involved in the smooth running of day to day operations of the pharmacy
- Registered with Florida Board of Pharmacy
- Preference given to Certified Pharmacy Technicians, but not a requirement
- Previous experience as a pharmacy technician (references helpful)
- Experience with Rx30 software is a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Why Work Here?
Relaxed work environment and flexible schedule, great opportunity for the right candidate!