Customer Service Associate
Northdale Oil Inc. is a family-owned company with a passion for serving our customers and the communities in which we operate. Our business is based on the deep-rooted relations we have with our customers, partners, and team members since 1967. As a wholesaler and retailer of petroleum and propane products, we specialize in delivering quality product, competitive value, and exceptional customer service. We own and operate several convenience stores where we guarantee unparalleled customer service. We strive for excellence by:
- Offering a wide selection of quality products at a competitive value.
- Fostering service-orientated and boldly optimist team members.
- Meeting the volatile demands and challenge of the industry.
- Moving forward into the future while remembering our roots.
- Valuing people.
- Creating an environment that has a passion for winning.
The Customer Service Associate helps performs the day-to-day convenience store operations. The Customer Service Associate is a vital member of our organization playing an essential role in ensuring a positive experience for customers and great work environment for team members. The self-motivated, service-orientated individual will be accountable for demonstrating Northdale’s culture of exceptional customer service and team orientated mindset.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain high level of customer service.
- Register sales on cash register.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, charge, or credit card payments from customers and makes change for cash customers if necessary.
- Maintain a positive work environment for all team members.
- Balance cash drawer at end of shift.
- Generate accurate till reports for each register.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform procedures to ensure store is clean and stocked.
- Some high school education preferred.
- Specific skills:
- Effective communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and problem-solve.
- Strong work ethic.
- Positive Attitude
- Basic math skills
Northdale OilThompson, ND
Get fresh Customer Service Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.