Assistant Store Manager
- Posted: 26 days ago
Northdale Oil Inc. is a family-owned company with a passion for serving our customers and the communities in which we operate. Our business is based on the deep-rooted relations we have with our customers, partners, and team members since 1967. As a wholesaler and retailer of petroleum and propane products, we specialize in delivering quality product, competitive value, and exceptional customer service. We own and operate several convenience stores where we guarantee unparalleled customer service. We strive for excellence by:
- Offering a wide selection of quality products at a competitive value.
- Fostering service-orientated and boldly optimist team members.
- Meeting the volatile demands and challenge of the industry.
- Moving forward into the future while remembering our roots.
- Valuing people.
- Creating an environment that has a passion for winning.
The Assistant Store Manager helps supervise the day-to-day convenience store operations. The Store Manager is a vital member of our organization playing an essential role in the retention of team members and providing a welcoming, positive experience to customers. The self-motivated, service-orientated individual will be accountable for demonstrating Northdale’s culture of exceptional customer service and team orientated mindset.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain high level of customer service.
- Assist in recruiting, training, and motivating individuals.
- Supervise and communicate company policy.
- Assist in performing, implementing, and enforcing established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, stocked, organized, and well kept.
- Maintain quality brand image standards.
- Implement monthly promotions ensuring all POS is properly posted.
- Communicate any merchandising problems, price change requests, and equipment problems.
- Enforce all safety policies and procedures and report all employee and/or customer incidents.
- High School Diploma required.
- 1+ year of retail management or leadership preferred.
- Specific skills:
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train and motivate employees.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task.
- Strong work ethic.
AddressGrand Forks, ND
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?